The weathered Staghound. I tried some different techniques on this and basically used it as a test vehicle. I am not too happy with the way it came out mostly because of the dry brushing which I tried to do after I had started applying some of those mother effects. Also I tried to skip washing it in a black wash which was a mistake as well. However I am pleased with the rust effects and will use some of these techniques on other vehicles.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s